French luxury House Longchamp was founded in Paris in 1948 by Jean Cassegrain, and is still owned and run by the Cassegrain family today. Longchamp's handbags, luggage and accessories have a worldwide reputation for craftsmanship and quality, which now extends to shoes and ready-to-wear collections. Longchamp is an international brand that has maintained momentum and energy across the decades. It epitomizes French flair, fresh and inspiring creativity, as well as sharing the lives of women and men across the world who enjoy a touch of luxury every day.
- Longchamp smooth leather tote bag with silvertone hardware.
- Rolled top handles.
- Removable shoulder strap.
- Zip top with signature racehorse medallion pull.
- Center flap with snap closure.
- Interior, logo jacquard lining; one zip, two slip pockets.
- Can be folded into a small pouch.
- 11"H x 12.6"W x 6.7"D.
- "Le Pliage Cuir" is imported.